Shopping Cart: 0 Items
Welcome Guest Login
Not a Member? Register now
The Art and Science of Teaching: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective Instruction
New From ASCD!
Author: Robert J. Marzano
Robert J. Marzano’s powerful new model for balancing research-based practice with the equally important need to understand individual learners’ strengths and weaknesses. At the heart of this new model are ten critical questions about effective teaching and learning:
What will I do to…
• Establish and communicate goals?
• Help students interact with new knowledge?
• Help students practice and deepen their understanding?
• Help students generate and test hypotheses?
• Engage students?
• Establish and maintain classroom rules and procedures?
• Recognize adherence and lack of adherence to classroom rules?
• Establish and maintain effective relationships?
• Communicate high expectations?
• Develop effective lessons and cohesive units?