Classroom Instruction That Works has long been considered the “gold standard” of education research. But the question for educators has always been how: How do I put this research to work today, in a way that’s meaningful for me and my students? This workshop focuses on the how—in the form of classroom-ready tools—that educators need to turn the promise of the research into everyday practice.
During this intensive one-day session, Dr. Harvey Silver and Joyce Jackson will
- Provide a “primer” on the evolution of the Classroom Instruction That Works research.
- Focus in on key “problems of practice” that prevent teachers from realizing the benefits of the research—and that are consistent causes of student underachievement.
- Present a set of practical, ready-to use tools that address these problems of practice.
- Encourage participants to identify additional problems of practice that they want to address.
- Help participants select and implement specific tools that will make the greatest difference in their own classrooms/schools.
Using tools from the new Tools for Classroom Instruction That Works,
Dr. Silver and Joyce Jackson will show you how to address your problems of practice at every grade level and in every classroom.
- - - - - - - -
Early Bird Savings! Register Now Save $100
Early Bird Registration $399
Offer expires 09/17/2018 at 11:59pm Eastern
Registration after 09/18/2018 $499 per person
Two-day registration fee includes lunch, refreshments, and materials
Final registration ends 11:59pm Eastern on 10/5/18
Need to register with a PURCHASE ORDER? Call 800-962-4432
If you would like to register by PO, please click on "Download Registration Form" link above and fill out a form for each participant. Then fax all completed forms and your PO to 201-652-1127.
Published in partnership with the leaders in education research, McREL International
Presenters subject to change