For forty years, Thoughtful Classroom PD has meant the best in training, coaching, and supporting educators. The Thoughtful Classroom team can help your school or district address the challenges of the new standards and tests strategically with onsite professional development for teachers and school leaders.
Dr. Harvey Silver, President of Silver Strong & Associates
and author of "The Core Six," published by ASCD
Build your own professional development experience! Training and coaching can be customized to focus on
- The common threads in the college and career readiness standards—those crucial skills that are most prevalent in the new standards and assessments.
- “The Core Six”—six instructional strategies that engage students and develop the most important skills.
- Classroom-ready tools for building core literacy skills and mathematical practices.
- How to integrate formative assessment techniques that support the development of critical skills into daily instruction.
- How to design standards-based lessons and units at any grade level.
- How to develop a culture of continuous learning across a school or district.
Or, customize your Thoughtful Classroom training and coaching on specific disciplines or initiatives: